1. It is RGL’s intention not to pay any referral fee to, or enter into any other financial arrangement with, any other person in respect of introducing a claim to RGL.
2. Procedures to follow in the event of a complaint against RGL can be found here.
3. There is a ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days after signing an RGL Litigation Management Agreement, during which period you may cancel the agreement without any payment being due.
4. You will be entitled to withdraw from the Litigation Management Agreement at any time. Any charge made by RGL for withdrawing after the ‘cooling off’ period will be limited to reasonable costs for work already undertaken.
5. You have the right to seek further advice or to shop around, subject to any time limits within which a claim must be made.
6. Please ensure that you are able to fully understand our Litigation Management Agreement. If there is anything which you do not understand, please contact us via our Contact page.
7. RGL Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of regulated claims management activity: FRN 833132, recorded on www.fca.org.uk.
8. RGL Management Limited is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. Registration number ZA175833. Registration address: 29 Lincolns Inn Fields, London WC2A 3EE.
9. RGL Management Limited is registered as a company in England & Wales. Registered number 10001048.
10. RGL Management Limited is registered for VAT. VAT registration number 249 6275 69.
Case-specific disclosures can be found on the relevant website